Friday, November 30, 2007

life is like a bowl of...

pomegranate seeds? yup. my world is, anyhow. this was my dinner a few weeks ago. i had a huge craving for them and i couldn't eat them fast enough. i did, however, manage to stop myself in time to take a quick picture. i guess it's the color, and maybe the flavor, but pomegranate seeds make me feel very christmas-y. enjoy.



p.s. no husbands were injured in the taking of this picture or in the eating of this dinner. i provided a much more normal dinner for the hubby. i can't remember now, but i think i cooked hotdogs with toasted, cheesy buns for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! When I lived in Palmdale, California as a youngster we would pick pomegranates off of our neighbors tree and sit in our backyard eating those seeds until we were sick and completely stained red. Ahhh memories.....How were they?

Sara said...

Those look way yummy!! I have never tried them before - but pomegranate is a great antioxidant!