Friday, November 30, 2007

hubby no more

my hubby needs a name. an alias, if you will. while browsing my blog and the other blogs that i like to read, my hubby asked why all the other husbands were called "hubby" as well. apparently, he doesn't like to be like everyone else. when we were engaged, i called him my fianceman (pronounced fee-AHNC-men) because fiance just sounded too girly for him.

so please, even if you've never commented on here, suggest some names that i can use for my hubby on this blog. i will give him total veto power on the suggestions and will announce a winner on monday. maybe we'll send you some packing tape and bubble wrap if you win. =)

here are a couple of pictures to help.

he's a good fisherman, even if i did catch more trout than he did on our honeymoon (this picture is not from our honeymoon).


he claims that he can't cook, but whenever he helps, dinner somehow turns out much better. here he is helping me cook fried rice in our very small and crowded kitchen. notice the time on the clock... late dinner + salty food = wifey in need of a workout


and here he is playing soccer with some kids. he has a big heart and even though he denies it, kids flock to him like he's the pied piper.


alright, guys, go to work: name my husband (and please, be nice)!

5 comments:

Laura said...

My husband was "Mr. Boy" until we got married, then somehow he turned into just "K". Not sure why. Hm.

Isabel said...

Of course my husband is The King...which I should have thought more about since it makes him sound like he is a ruler of our house. When in reality, King is our last name. (Shhh!)

Maybe just a take on his name. Like if his name is Tim you could call him Jim. You know...something like that.

Holly said...

If you are the Lucky Wifey he should be the Lucky Hubby.

Anonymous said...

How 'bout the officer?

blunoz said...

I see several bloggers use "DH" for Dear Husband, except for my friend Caffienated Cowgirl who uses "HE" for Husband Extraordinaire. I use "LW" for my Lovely Wife.

I like Holly's Lucky Hubby idea - just translate it into LH for the blog.