Friday, November 2, 2007

it's a jacket! it's a coat! it's a blazer! it's a cardigan! it's a trench coat!


when i bought this coat, i didn't fully realize just how versatile it would be. you see, one of the perks to working in an all-male office (except for me, of course) is that the guys don't pay attention to your wardrobe. i can wear the same outfit two or three times a week (i try to limit it to two times, don't worry) and they'll have no clue! this jacket has been added to so many outfits, you wouldn't believe it. i've already worn it twice this week as part of two separate ensembles. it's great and i'm totally getting my moneys worth out of it. when i was in high school, i didn't really have the luxury of wearing outfits twice in one week. my mom would notice that i liked a shirt or pair of pants a little too much and then would hide them from me. perhaps she was trying to save me from a social disaster, but it just plain frustrated me. my husband on the other hand, would never think of hiding clothes from me just to prevent my wearing them multiple times. in fact, i think he would encourage it because that would mean less shopping on my part. or not. =)

4 comments:

Sara said...

That is too funny your mom hid your clothes - I could totally see her doing that sometimes - ha ha ha . I do love that Jacket though!!

Unknown said...

Oooooh, I love love love that jacket/cardigan/coat/fabulousness! Seriously, it is amazing! Heart it!

xox

Chastity said...

My husband, like the men in your office, would never notice if I wore the same outfit over and over. It's amazing how different they are. Love the coat!

Patriot said...

Where'd you get that coat?