Thursday, June 28, 2007

snookums


yesterday, as i was walking the dog, i realized that i probably sound pretty silly sometimes calling him by the nickname that i've conjured up for him. his name is bozeman, but somehow, i came up with the name "snugglebunny" for him as well. i think i was just talking to him one day as i was doing things around the house and you know how words don't always come out right? well, that happened and then the name kind of stuck. when i was growing up, i had a cat named snowball. my aunt called her "do-do" and i called her doobins. my husband and i also have nicknames for each other, but they aren't cheesy like the ones i've used for my animals. does anyone else out there have any cheesy nicknames for their pets, kids or husbands?

4 comments:

Chastity said...

I call my daughter "LilaPotPie"...I have no idea why, but it has stuck.

Liz said...

I love the dress! I call my husband "Eddie Bear" cause he's my big teddy bear. So cheezy!!

Anonymous said...

i call our youngest cat aj munchkin, probably because he's the youngest. joe calls him tubs because he thinks aj is tubsy. we call dizzy monster (because he gets into and breaks EVERYTHING) and julius is squeaks because he can't really meow. he squeaks.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.