Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ta da!


here is the dress that i'm going to wear to my husband's homecoming (sorry for the sideways pic. i just wanted you all looking at my blog sideways =) ). for some reason, it doesn't show up on the store's website, but whatever. it doesn't look super special in this picture, but it is like it was made for me because it accentuates everything that i want it to and hides the parts that i need to hide (thighs!). hopefully i'll have a picture of me actually wearing it for you guys soon. what kind of jewelry would you guys suggest? the WH/BM store had a cool, chunky, black bracelet, but it was half the price of the dress and i just wasn't willing to spend that much on a bracelet that i might not wear again. maybe i can find a look alike somewhere...

2 comments:

Sara said...

very cute! I need to see it on you though. I would say simple black jewlery - not chunky. J is going to FLIP when he sees his hot little wifey!!

Anonymous said...

i love the dress! i agree with sara about the jewelry...simple black would be good.