Tuesday, June 19, 2007

THE dress

last night, 6 of us met for dinner at PF Changs and then embarked on a very important mission: to find a HOT dress for me to wear to my husband's homecoming. it felt like i was trying on and modeling wedding dresses again and i loved it. i had 5 different girls bringing me armloads of dresses in the fitting rooms of the various stores and they critiqued everything from the color of the dresses to how my chest did or didn't fill out the top (usually the latter) and what they thought my husband would say the first time he saw me in it. it was a blast. we finally found THE dress in white house black market. it was the first outfit that i've ever bought there and i think i'll be back. the dress is a black eyelet halter dress with white lining and i got a big "wow" when i came out of the fitting room, so i figured that it was "the one." one of the girls is a photographer and is going to come and take pictures of the entire homecoming, so i may post some of those after the fact. now i just have to work on my tan...

3 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! I can comment! I have 10 minutes at home! So where are the pics crazy girl?!

Chastity said...

You'll have to post pics...you've got me curious.

Anonymous said...

yes, post pics! i want to see what it looks like!