Wednesday, September 26, 2007

come drive with me

wow... this might qualify as a record number of posts for me in one day. what can i say? i'm on a roll. isabel inspired me to document my drive to work in pictures, so today, i took my camera to work with me. rather than get as many interesting pictures as she had in her post, i ended up taking pictures of what i love most about my drive every day: the clouds. i've always been a sucker for cool clouds. it reminds me how great God really is when i see how beautiful and ever-changing these clouds are. i'm definitely not a professional photographer, but i hope these are enjoyable for you.

here's a funny guy that sits in front of a fountain shop:

here i am enjoying the drive:

and here is my ipod, probably playing trans-siberian orchestra. yes, i do listen to christmas music all year long. oh, and that's my $218 purse that i bought for $22.50... yup.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Loving the jacket!

Liz said...

How'd you get a $218 purse for $22.50? I want your secret!

And the pics of our drive are beautiful! What a fun idea. I don't drive to work. Well, I don't actually go to work at all right now, but if I was working, I'd take pics of my train ride.