Thursday, October 25, 2007

the last day of college

i've already told you about my first day of college, so maybe i should fill you in on my last day of college. it was equally as interesting and didn't take place until 1739 days after that first day. that's right, for those of you that are looking at that number in disbelief, it took me five and a half years to graduate college (i finished in december, but we didn't have the graduation ceremony until may). college was just so much fun and so much money ($40,000+ a year) that i didn't want to leave until i was absolutely ready. seriously though, i just got my priorities a little mixed up and had to learn a difficult lesson the hard way. curious? i'm sure you are... more details coming soon =)

2 comments:

Chastity said...

I can't wait to hear more! And seriously, $40,000+ per year...where the heck did you go to school???

Sara said...

OH yeah, this is a good story too - you are such the "storyteller" these days. Be sure to mention your changing majors. I challenge you to list them all out!