Friday, October 26, 2007

help!

i keep a notebook in my purse at all times so i can be ready to write an idea down whenever it strikes me. the notebook that i'm using right now has a list of the duty stations that we were considering before my husband got his orders, a list of things to do with my hubby when he came home from deployment, topics to write about on this blog, and most recently, a list of ideas for Christmas presents. i wrote everything down for everyone except for my hubby. the list that i created for him was in a code that i hoped he wouldn't break if he happened to see it. the problem is, now i can't figure it out either... what i did was write the first and last letter of each word and put a dot between those letters. this is the present that i'm having trouble deciphering: c.o p.r w.h so this one item has three words and who knows how many letters between those first and last letters. anyone want to help me out and take a guess at what it means? here it is again:
c.o p.r w.h

6 comments:

Real Life in South Carolina said...

Uhhhh....cargo pair wash? No, that doesn't make sense. coocoo poor watch? hmmmmm... coco pear with rasberry sauce? Okay, too many words. I dunno. I'll keep thinking but maybe one of the words above will refresh your memory!

One Crazy Adventure said...

Darn you for making me think so hard in the morning. This is going to haunt me all day. I'll get back to you.

One Crazy Adventure said...

OK, Amy and I were talking and we think it's a Casio Watch. Maybe a MP3 watch?

Jamie said...

yes, that's it!!! thank you! it is the casio pathfinder watch. whew... now i just have to tell the hubby not to read the comments on this post =)

Sara said...

Does J$ read your bloggy blog?

Unknown said...

LOL... this post cracked me up :)