Monday, July 28, 2008

scuba steve



bozeman is a camera hound. LH was trying on some old gear that we "found" while cleaning out one of the spare bedrooms and i thought it would be funny to take a few pictures. except bozeman thought i was taking pictures of him. i eventually got the dog out of the way to take these pictures to share with the world.




now you know that LH has a great sense of humor. and no, he isn't fat. those are roller hockey shorts that he is wearing. he asked if i thought that he should sell them on craiglist so we would have more room around here, but i actually said no, because he might need to use them one day when we have kids who want to play roller hockey with him. besides, if he got rid of those, he might have more leverage in trying to get me to get rid of all my old dance shoes and leotards and 30 pairs of tights. because i might need those one day, too, you never know. one day, i might miraculously be able to stand up in my point shoes again while wearing a teeny tiny leotard and tights that show off my ballerina figure. it's always good to have goals.

1 comment:

One Crazy Adventure said...

Too funny. I finally got rid of the jeans that I was wearing the night that I met E... 14 years ago. It was my goal to fit in them again one day because I looked so good in those Levi's... or so I thought. When I put them on, I fell over laughing... the waist came up to my boobs and my butt never looked bigger. Ahhh... got to love the 90's. Maybe I looked good comparatively??