Thursday, September 4, 2008

political opinion time

i think i've mentioned before that LH and i don't have cable in our house. on top of not wanting to deal with yet another bundling debacle, we would both get sucked into tv shows when other things could be getting done. we do watch a ton of movies, though, so maybe we don't save much time anyhow.

anyhow, since i've been at my parents' house this week, i have to admit that i have been glued to the tv. yesterday, i watched every little bit of commentary possible about sarah palin. she is my new hero. i have been so impressed with everything i hear and read about her and after watching her speech last night, i'm even more convinced that she should be the next VP. her personality is so strong and she is so incredibly tough, yet she is also very easy to like and relate to at the same time. her addition to the presidential ticket totally sold me on voting for mccain.

1 comment:

TRS said...

Yay!! I'm glad you like her too!

I swear I'm surrounded by liberals around here! So refreshing to find someone in agreement.

I thought she threw a few too many zingers last night - careful, they'll start throwing the B word at her. Otherwise I thought she was fabulous. A real straight shooter.

And McCain's speech tonight was awesome... I only saw the end but he really got me!