Thursday, December 13, 2007

bundle shmundle

i'm on the phone with our phone company right now, trying to bundle our home phone, long distance, internet and wireless plans. the customer service rep is checking to see if our existing wireless plan qualifies for a bundle discount and then she has to check to see if our home bundle qualifies to bundle with a wireless plan. who knew it could be this complicated? i have been researching the plans and talking to these people for 3 hours already today. i find it pretty amusing that it took me a total of 15 minutes online with the dmv to update both LH's and my drivers' licenses and vehicle registrations. i'm going to call the dmv and see if they want to be my cell phone and internet provider.

5 comments:

Sara said...

moving sucks huh? At least the DMV was the easy one.

One Crazy Adventure said...

Sounds like the issues we were having with the 'New AT&T'. So dang frustrating. Good Luck!

Jamie said...

ha! and i was dealing with the "new at&t" surprise, surprise... i think i finally got it all straightened out, though. whew!

blunoz said...

LOL - never thought I'd hear anyone say anything so positive about the DMV (regardless of what state you're in).

I can relate to the moving woes. I tried using Verizon's "easy move" program to shift our cell phone numbers to Hawaii, and they were making it a royal pain in the arse. After spending like 15 minutes on the phone listening to all the rules and stipulations and what a pain it was going to be, I finally just said "forget it, we'll keep our Virginia cell phone numbers." Thank goodness most people have free long distance or free cell-to-cell type plans so it's no big deal to call our VA cell numbers.

Patriot said...

Congrats! You're one of the winners of my giveaway from last week! Let me know if you didn't get my email! (I just sent you one!) Thanks again for entering!!